The voting stage for the Progresiv Awards 2020 has now started
Beginning June 10th and up until March 12th at 12:00, you can be a part of the Progresiv Awards 2020 'jury'. Don't miss your chance to vote and to show your support for the best business partners, as well as for the innovations that brought added value to your business.
Progresiv Awards 2020 Stages
Don't miss your chance to vote at the Progresiv Awards 2020! Step up and support your business partners!
Only the forms that have the "Argument Nomination" field completed will be validated and submitted to the Council for the selection of the 5 finalists per prize category.
- To guide you through the nomination process, please access the selection criteria published on the site, under each category.
- In order to guarantee the fairness of this competition, Progresiv Awards will not accept sponsorships from companies producing or distributing consumer goods, nor from FMCG retailers.
- The competition can include companies, brands / products, managers and entrepreneurs active in the FMCG trade in Romania, which can demonstrate the business performance achieved during the year 2019. A company can register projects / products / campaigns / managers in no more than 3 categories.
- The information submitted via the form will not be made public and will only reach the members of the Council that select the finalists. Because privacy is important, members of the Council sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Registration for the Progresiv 2020 Awards is not conditioned upon the payment of any fee.
- The period for nomination / self-nomination is October 16, 2019 - January 16,2020
SELECTION OF THE FINALISTS
After the completion of the nomination stage, Progresiv will meet the Council of Specialists to validate entries in the Progresiv Awards competition and to select the 5 finalists for each prize category.
- At the Council meeting, the arguments submitted in the registration forms will be analyzed. The score grid is based on the selection criteria published on the site under each category. Nominations that receive the most points (top 5) from the Council will enter the Finalists list.
- In order to ensure the transparency and fairness of the selection process, we mention that jury members will recuse themselves from the consultation process in case a company they used to work for will be among the nominees.
- The list of Progresiv Finalists 2020 will be published on the site, no later than January 31, 2020.
The 5 finalists in each category that were selected in the previous round will enter in the voting stage. The voting period is: February 10 – June 12, 2020 – 12.00 pm.
- At this stage, Progresiv sends a unique link to access the voting form by email to each of the 10.000 middle & top managers from food retail, FMCG and related fields, selected from the Progresiv database.
- Unique links guarantee that a person can only vote once as they become inactive once they are accessed. The link becomes inactive only when the respondent has clicked on the "Voting completion" button in the last window of the link.
- The generation of unique voting links and the centralization of the data from the polling forms is provided by Ipsos Romania, Research Partner of the Progresiv Awards competition.
- The winners of the Progresiv Awards trophies as well as finalists will be announced and celebrated in the Progresiv Awards Gala held at Sinaia Casino on September 24, 2020.
- HOW TO VOTE?
- The voting process is a crossed one, as follows:
- • The winners of the ”Best International Retailer”, ”Best Local Retailer” and ”Best Retail Tech Innovation” awards are selected exclusively by FMCG suppliers;
- • The winners of “Best FMCG Supplier”, “Best New Food Product”, ”Best New Beverage” and “Best New Non-Food Product” are selected exclusively by retailers;
- • The winners of the “Best Shopper Activation”, “Best CSR Project ”, ”Best Green Initiative”, ”Best Vertically Integrated Business” and "Best Manager of the Year" Awards are selected by the entire retail & FMCG industry*.
- * The managers of the finalist companies in these categories will receive personalized voting forms, so that they will not be able to vote their own project / company.