Progresiv Awards 2021 has announced its winners
Progresiv Awards, the competition dedicated to the true values of the retail&FMCG markets, has announced the 2021 winners.
Progresiv Awards 2021 Stages
The retail&FMCG industry has selected its 2021 Progresiv Awards winners.
Only the forms that have the "Argument Nomination" field completed will be validated and submitted to the Council for the selection of the 5 finalists per prize category.
- To guide you through the nomination process, please access the selection criteria published on the site, under each category.
- In order to guarantee the fairness of this competition, Progresiv Awards will not accept sponsorships from companies producing or distributing consumer goods, nor from FMCG retailers.
- The competition can include companies, brands / products, managers and entrepreneurs active in the FMCG trade in Romania, which can demonstrate the business performance achieved during the year 2020. A company can register projects / products / campaigns / managers in no more than 3 categories.
- The information submitted via the form will not be made public and will only reach the members of the Council that select the finalists. Because privacy is important, members of the Council sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- Registration for the Progresiv 2021 Awards is not conditioned upon the payment of any fee.
- Nominations and self-nominations are accepted between January 14, 2021 and March 14, 2021.
SELECTING THE FINALISTS
After the end of the nomination stage, Progresiv will reunite its Specialists Council to validate entries in the Progresiv Awards competition and to select the 5 finalists for each category.
- During its meeting, the Specialists Council will analyze arguments submitted in the entry form, so we recommend you include as much information as possible in the entry documents. The grading grid is based on the evaluation criteria (“Guidelines for entering the competition”) published next to each award category. The number of registered nominations will also be taken into account.
- The nominations that receive the highest number of points (top 5) from the Specialists Council will be selected as finalists.
- To ensure the transparency and correctness of the selection process, we should point out that in those categories where among nominess are companies at which members of the jury were active at any certain point, respective members of the jury will recuse themselves.
- The list of finalists for Progresiv Awards 2021 will be published on Thursday, April 1, 2021.
The 5 finalists of each awards category, selected in the previous stage, will enter the voting stage. This will be open from April 9 to May 20, 2021 at 12.00 pm.
- During this stage, Progresiv will send an unique link to the voting form to each of the 10.000 middle and top managers from food retail and FMCG, as well as connected areas, that were selected from Progresiv's database.
- Unique links guarantee that a person can only vote once.
- Important: The voting link only becomes active when its recipient has clicked on the “End Voting” button found on the last page of the link.
- Creation of unique voting links and centralization of data entered into the voting forms is carried out by Ipsos România, Research Partner of Progresiv Awards.
- Winners of the Progresiv Awards trophies will be announced and awarded their prizes during Progresiv Awards Gala, which will take place at Face Convention Center on May 20, 2021.
HOW DOES VOTING WORK?
The voting process is intertwined:
- Winners of „Best International Retailer”, „Best Local Retailer” are chosen exclusively by suppliers;
- Winners of “Best FMCG Supplier”, ”Best Local FMCG Supplier”, “Best New Food Product”, “Best New Non-Food Product”, and ”Best New Beverage” are chosen exclusively by retailers;
- Winners of “Best Vertically Integrated Business”, ”Best Supply Chain”, ”Best E-commerce Initiative”, “Best CSR Campaign”, "Best Sustainability Initiative", ”Brand of the Year in Retail & FMCG” and "Best Manager of the Year" are chosen by the entirety of the retail&FMCG industry.*